A baby german shepherd : The value of the German Shepherd is different Rituparna Roy discussed everything you need to know to keep it as a pet.
Many dog lovers want to keep the German Shepherd 7 as a pet Like the German Shepherd’s Varikki, his demeanor is quite regal The biggest thing is that you need enough space in the house to make it a member of your home Because the German Shepherd is quite large in size at an early age, it increases with age.
In the beginning baby german shepherd puppy
The German Shepherd breed is made from 7 wolf species This breed was formerly called German Ship Dog From this came the word German Shepherd The German Shepherd was made from “Best of the Ship Dog” by an organization in the late 1800s. The main purpose of making this breed was to use the sheep as an assistant.
Character of baby german shepherd
German Shepherd is calm, intelligent, confident and very good natured But cautious and hardworking That’s why the German Shepherd is one of the most popular dogs in the world.
If you keep the baby shepherd puppies
An adult German Shepherd weighs 7 in 35-45 kg This breed can adapt to all situations Its body is strong enough and mental fortitude is also noticeable They take a little longer to become ৷ If they teach discipline properly, they can easily absorb it Since they are very efficient dogs, it is better not to keep them tied at home all the time They need regular exercise This breed can be easily mixed with everyone in the house They love to play with children Because of their high endurance, they are not bothered by childish mischief, so they can easily get along with children.
Care of the German Shepherd
They need to bathe from time to time without bathing every day It is better to comb their hair at least once a day Let the mature German Shepherd eat boiled meat and dry food mixed with rice twice a day Depending on the size of the dog, its age, and its activity throughout the day, it is best to determine the amount of food to be fed.
1) If you are out most of the time, it is better not to keep a German Shepard Because as a result of being alone, they become flickering in nature.
2) It is better to keep the German Shepherd busy all the time It is very important for this breeder to be physically and mentally active.
3) They are often diagnosed with a type of illness in old age, which is called ‘hypodisplasia’. In this case it is necessary to take the advice of a doctor In addition, various types of diseases can occur In case of any abnormality, it is necessary to contact the doctor immediately.
4) Adequate amount of calcium and vitamins need to be given with their food It is necessary to know the amount of which to give from the doctor and make rules with the food And before buying a German Shepard, you will decide to buy only after knowing everything well.
- baby german shepherd for sale near me
- baby german shepherd for adoption
- newborn german shepherd for sale
- baby shepherd puppies
- baby black german shepherd for sale
- baby shepherds for sale
- baby german shepherd near me
- german shepherd babies for sale near me
- baby white german shepherd for sale
- baby german shepherd puppies for sale