DJI Mavic Mini 2 is a very good drone for beginners getting into aerial photography/videography. The drone is responsive, has great capture specs, is much improved from the previous iteration, and comes with subtle improvements which the new buyer will appreciate.
On another note, prospective buyers need to stop complaining about the cost of the product. Get it from somewhere else if you can get a lower price. Stop whining, get it, if it suits your needs or satisfies your wants.
|Product Dimensions||18.9 x 13.2 x 25.2 cm; 249 Grams|
|Batteries||3 Lithium Polymer batteries are required. (included)|
|Item model number||CP.MA.00000306.01|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CP.MA.00000306.01|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Item Weight||249 g|
mavic mini fly more combo
From DJI drones here is a perfect companion that weighs less than 249 g about as much as an apple and fits in the palm of your hand. Compact and convenient, this small drone is your ideal travel transforming how you capture your favorite memories.
Features of mavic mini 2
|Dronie, Circle, Helix, Rocket, and Boomerang||4K Hyperlapse and Panorama||One-tap QuickShots||One Key Take-Off and Landing|
|Improved Camera Performance||3-Axis Gimbal with 4K Video||Powerful Performance||Flying height – 4,000 meters|
Pack Light, Fly Free
Level 5 Wind Resistance
At less than 249 g, it weighs about as much as an apple and fits in the palm of your hand.
With a max battery life of 31 minutes, DJI Mini 2 grants more than enough time to compose the perfect shot.
Mini 2 can resist level 5 winds and take off at a max altitude of 4,000 meters, so your footage is stable even when flying along a windy coastline or high above an alpine forest.
Enhanced Transmission Stability
OcuSync 2.0,10 KM Transmission
A 12MP camera in the sky delivers content guaranteed to impress. Along with 4K/30fps video and a 3-axis motorized gimbal, Mini 2 ensures stunning image quality that is consistently smooth no matter how adventurous your piloting gets.
Built-in OcuSync 2.0 allows DJI Mini 2 to adjust automatically between two frequencies, which extends Mini 2’s max transmission distance to 10 km for even more flexibility.
Ultra-Light, Powerful, and Easy to Use
Improved Camera Performance
DJI Mini 2 supports 4x digital zoom, providing more options.
When recording family, friends, or pets, you can safely capture your subject without flying too close.
Improved Camera Performance
DJI Mini 2 is capable of 4K/30fps video, offering higher-quality footage for those looking for more professional-looking content.
A bird’s-eye view of your holiday getaway is guaranteed to impress friends and family.
More Intelligent Functions
Dronie, Circle, Helix, Rocket, and Boomerang
Mini 2 features the same one-tap QuickShots as Mavic Mini and throws Boomerang into the mix.
4K Hyperlapse and Panorama are also added to this new Mini 2 drone, making it possible for beginners to shoot Hollywood-level
How to calibrate remote controller of Mavic Mini:
If the DJI Mavic Mini does not work or react correctly during flying with the remote controller, it is not sure that there is a problem with the quadcopter. You may need to calibrate the remote. Here we will describe the process of how to calibrate the remote controller of the DJI Mavic Mini.
How To Calibrate Remote Controller Of DJI Mavic Mini ?
- Turn on the DJI Mavic Mini remote control.
- Then open the DJI Fly app on your smartphone.
- Connect the remote to your phone via WLAN. The controller should be factory connected to Mavic Mini. (Note: If not, follow the instructions on page 38 of the DJI Mavic Mini User Guide to connect the controller to your phone.)
- Click Close in the “Indicates that this attachment may not be supported” message.
- If you check the lower right corner of the DJI Fly app, the message “RC Connected” appears.
- Click Input Device.
- Click General Settings (3 dots) at the top right.
- Select the Remote Settings icon on the left.
- Click on “Remote Calibration” at the top.
- Next, you should see 2 square boxes for each Mavic Mini remote panel.
- Click “Start”.
- Before you start, read the warning and ask to place the joystick in the middle.
- Click “OK” in the warning.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to slide the joystick.
- Follow the empty blue circle on the screen to surrounding the entire blue circle around the screen.
- It starts more or less from the top and then moves to the right, down and left.
- Then repeat the process with the correct Mavic Mini joystick.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions to calibrate the left DJI Mavic Mini dial.
- Calibration is now complete. Click Yes.