How To Transfer Whatsapp chats From Android To iPhone: If you get a fresh iPhone and you would like to shift from an Android device thereto a new iPhone, there are several things that you simply have to confine your mind. you wish to transfer your contacts, photos, and other files from your existing device to the new device.
During changing your phone, it’s also important to create sure that your WhatsApp messages should be transferred properly. WhatsApp doesn’t offer any direct method to simply transfer data from one device to a different one unless both the devices use the platform.
In this article, I’ve got mentioned different methods of the way to Transfer Whatsapp From Android To iPhone. There are different methods here. Whichever you decide, confirm to follow the guide completely to transfer your WhatsApp chats successfully.
How To Transfer Whatsapp chats From Android To iPhone
Step 1. Download AnyTrans on your computer > Connect your Android and iPhone to the computer via USB cables > Click on the “Social Messages Manager” mode.
Step 2. Click on WhatsApp to Device > Then tap on the “Transfer Now” option to go on.
Choose WhatsApp to Device
Step 3. Select your Android to be the source phone and your new iPhone to be the target phone > Click on the “Next” button to transfer WhatsApp messages to your new iPhone.
Confirm the Source Phone and the Target iPhone
Step 4. Then follow the pop-up instructions in AnyTrans to continue: Backup your WhatsApp on your Android > Install the enhanced version WhatsApp on your Android > Allow access to the Phone Storage in WhatsApp.
Make a Backup of Your WhatsApp on Android
Step 5. Log in your WhatsApp on your Android and Tap the Restore button (this will restore the backup you just made to the current enhanced version of WhatsApp) > Then click Next in AnyTrans.
Click Next to Restore WhatsApp to iPhone
Step 6. AnyTrans will start to transfer WhatsApp data to your iPhone.
Restore WhasApp to iPhone Now
How to transfer whatsapp messages from android to iphone
how to transfer whatsapp chats from android to iphone
YES, with the new tool AppTrans – WhatsApp Transfer, you can transfer WhatsApp from Google Drive backup back to your iPhone directly, and no data will be erased during the process. We all know that you can’t directly do that for Android backs up WhatsApp messages on Google drive and when you install Whatsapp on your iPhone, it only downloads WhatsApp backup from iCloud. But this time, with AppTrans, you can do it without hassle.
Download AppTrans to have a try now.
How to Transfer WhatsApp Data from Android to iPhone
June 13, 2021 by My Tech Apps Team
There are a number of things you should keep in mind when switching from an Android device to an iPhone or vice versa. You need to transfer your contacts, photos, and other files from your existing device to the new device.
When changing devices, it is also important to make sure that your WhatsApp messages have been transferred correctly. WhatsApp does not offer any way to easily transfer data from one device to another unless both devices are using the platform.
Today we are going to show you how to transfer WhatsApp messages from your Android device to your iPhone.
How to transfer whatsapp chat from android to iphone
Wondershare’s Dr.Fone is one of the best methods to Transfer Whatsapp From Android To iPhone. A lot of users can migrate their WhatsApp chats seamlessly with this app. First of all, you need to install the Dr.Fone app on your PC to transfer your WhatsApp data.
This process includes two parts where you need to first back up the data onto your PC with Dr.Fone and then restore it onto your iOS device.
Part 1: Backup WhatsApp Messages from Android to PC
1. Connect the phone from which you want to transfer your WhatsApp data to your PC. Now, select “Backup Whatsapp messages” to start the backup process.
2. When your PC detects the phone, the process began and you have to follow all the prompts shown there.
3. Go to Settings > Chats > Chat backup. Choose ‘Never’ backup to Google Drive. After that, click on BACKUP. Now, click on ‘Next’ on Dr.Fone.
Note: You will be asked to change the WhatsApp backup settings.
4. After that, another prompt will appear on your Android device. Tap on install and if you do not see the prompt, click on ‘show again’ in Dr.Fone app.
5. Now, verify and restore your WhatsApp messages on Android once again as shown below.
6. After that, the backup process will be finished. Then you can verify your backup by clicking on “View”.
Transfer using dr.fone
- To get started, download the dr.fone tool on your computer.
- Now connect your Android Phone and iPhone to your computer.
- Open the dr.fone tool and tap “Restore Social App”.
- Select ‘WhatsApp’ and click on ‘Forward WhatsApp messages’.
- The app will now connect to both of your phones and display both devices on the screen.
- Click on the “Transfer” button in the lower right corner of the screen.
- The migration process will begin and you will be able to see the status of the migration on your computer.
- Once the transfer is complete, press the “OK” button and disconnect your device.
Transfer by Email
You can also transfer your WhatsApp messages from Android Phone to iPhone via email. However, this is a painful process as you can only transfer one chat at a time.
- On your Android Phone, open WhatsApp Messenger and go to the “Settings” tab.
- Click on the “Chats” option, then select “Chat History”.
- Click on the “Export Chat” option and select the contact whose chat you want to transfer.
- Now you can choose if you want to add media to the backup.
- Select Gmail and enter the recipient’s email address. You can use your email address here.
- Tap to send and restore this message to your iPhone.
These are the known working methods for How To Transfer Whatsapp From Android To iPhone with ease and simplicity. There are many other methods available at present. But, among these methods, Dr.Fone’s WhatsApp transfer remains the easiest and convenient. The reason being that WhatsApp’s chat e-mail feature is excellent for one or two chats, but it is not practical for multiple chats.
How To Transfer Whatsapp chats From Android To iPhone