How To Transfer Whatsapp From Android To iPhone: If you get a brand new iPhone and you want to shift from an Android device to that new iPhone, there are several things that you need to keep in mind. You need to transfer your contacts, photos and other files from your existing device to the new device.
During changing your phone, it’s also important to make sure that your WhatsApp messages should be transferred properly. WhatsApp does not offer any direct method to easily transfer data from one device to another unless both the devices use the platform.
In this article, I have mentioned different methods of How To Transfer Whatsapp From Android To iPhone. There are different methods here. Whichever you pick, make sure to follow the guide completely to transfer your WhatsApp chats successfully.
How to transfer whatsapp from android to iphone
Methode 1: How To Transfer Whatsapp From Android To iPhone Using Dr.Fone – WhatsApp Transfer
Wondershare’s Dr.Fone is one of the best methods to Transfer Whatsapp From Android To iPhone. A lot of users can migrate their WhatsApp chats seamlessly with this app. First of all, you need to install the Dr.Fone app on your PC to transfer your WhatsApp data.
This process includes two parts where you need to first back up the data onto your PC with Dr.Fone and then restore it onto your iOS device.
Part 1: Backup WhatsApp Messages from Android to PC
1. Connect the phone from which you want to transfer your WhatsApp data to your PC. Now, select “Backup Whatsapp messages” to start the backup process.
2. When your PC detects the phone, the process began and you have to follow all the prompts shown there.
3. Go to Settings > Chats > Chat backup. Choose ‘Never’ backup to Google Drive. After that, click on BACKUP. Now, click on ‘Next’ on Dr.Fone.
Note: You will be asked to change the WhatsApp backup settings.
4. After that, another prompt will appear on your Android device. Tap on install and if you do not see the prompt, click on ‘show again’ in Dr.Fone app.
5. Now, verify and restore your WhatsApp messages on Android once again as shown below.
6. After that, the backup process will be finished. Then you can verify your backup by clicking on “View”.
Part 2: Restore WhatsApp Backup of Android to iOS Devices
1. Firstly, connect your new iPhone to which you want to transfer your WhatsApp backups. Now, click on “Restore to device” to start the process. In the backup list, select the recent WhatsApp backup file, select it and click “Next”.
2. Then you will go to the next window, click “Restore” and the tool will start restoring all your backup data.
3. Now, just wait to complete the whole process.
After it goes to 100 per cent, the WhatsApp data is successfully transferred to your iPhone.
Methode 2: How to Transfer Whatsapp Data From android to iphone Using New Phone Number
When you are changing your WhatsApp phone number then many people think they would no longer be able to access the previous WhatsApp chats.
So, you can do the below simple trick to transfer your WhatsApp data while switching numbers.
Simple steps to transfer WhatsApp chats via changing account feature:
- First of all, change the SIM card on your Android and insert your new SIM. Make sure that both the numbers are active as of now.
- Now, go to WhatsApp and go to Settings > Account > Change Number. Click on the “Next” button.
- Enter your existing and new phone numbers and continue.
- You will receive a unique code and verify it.
Later, take a backup on your old phone from your new number and move it to the iPhone. Just make sure you use the same new SIM on your iPhone as well.
Methode 3: How To Transfer Whatsapp From Android To iPhone Using Email Chat
As you can’t directly transfer WhatsApp backups from Android to iPhone, there is something else that you can do.
There are simple methods that I have mentioned in the above section, but if you don’t want to install an application then I am here to tell you about this new method as well.
For this method, you will have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, Open WhatsApp on your Android device.
- Now, Go to the WhatsApp Settings page and then to a section named “Chats”
- Inside Chats, you will see an option for “Chat History” and then tap on it.
- Here, click on the “Export chat” option which will then send the messages via e-mail.
- For this, you will have to open a conversation that you want to save since this method does not allow each and every chat of your WhatsApp account to be emailed.
Note: It is recommended to exclude media as email servers allows you to attach file upto 20 MB.
- Then, you can either send that chat backup e-mail to someone else via entering their email address or leaving the field empty.
- If you want to keep the chat backup for your personal message, you can leave the field empty. It will be saved as a draft inside the Gmail app for future reference.
- Note that while you can read the messages from this chat backup, you won’t be able to restore them on your iOS device inside the WhatsApp messenger app.
These are the known working methods for How To Transfer Whatsapp From Android To iPhone with ease and simplicity. There are many other methods available at present. But, among these methods, Dr.Fone’s WhatsApp transfer remains the easiest and convenient. The reason being that WhatsApp’s chat e-mail feature is excellent for one or two chats, but it is not practical for multiple chats.
How to backup whatsapp from android to iphone, how to move whatsapp from android to iphone, how to transfer whatsapp data from android to ios, how to transfer whatsapp chat from android to iphone, how to restore whatsapp messages from android to iphone, how to restore whatsapp backup from android to iphone, how to restore whatsapp from android to iphone, how to transfer whatsapp chats from iphone to android, how to transfer whatsapp messages from iphone to android, how to transfer whatsapp backup from android to iphone, how to restore whatsapp chat from android to iphone